Popular Posts

Saturday 19 March 2016

How to create a blog in just 5 minutes

How to create a blog in just 5 minutes


 
If you are find that how to make a blog so superb……. Because you are in a right place. I will show you that how make a simple blog in just 5 minutes ya its true in just 5 minutes with simple steps. 

Before start I share my experience with you. I am a student and if you are a student so you know that money is a main factor of students life and 1 year ago my friend suggest me that you should make a blog.  Now I am very happy with my earning. Today I am in better stage than 1 year ago when I didn’t start blogging. 

And one thing, if you can`t understand any of my point and you have doubt about making blog at that time without any hesitation you just send me a mail, as earlier as I will try to clear your doubt.  My gmail ID is

so now I start….
There are some websites that provide you to free blogging platform but I preferred to you that you will start blogging with your own blog because my make more money than free blogging platform. 
 
There are few steps to make a blog.
1.    Buy a domain name:>
here the main two sites where you buy a domain one is go daddy and the other is big rocks. They provide domain at lowest prize.
 
2.    Take a hosting plan:>
To take a hosting plan the hostinger is a best way because it host your site for free.

3.    Theme and templates :>
Choose a template and upload on your blog and customize your theme according your interest.

4.    Write new posts :>
Write new posts with your best contain but your contain must be reader friendly and easy to understand. Your blog should be unique from other blogs.

Congratulation your blog is created and now its upon you that how many views you will grab, its totally depend on your contain and your promotion of your blog by you.
So go ahead and start a way of independent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment